Re: You will NOT believe.....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:18:55 -0500

Hi, We had a "runner" that came in last year. First grade. They put him
on a half day prog, and then gradually extended it. He is back in school,
2nd gr this year. and doing fine.( As far as not running or anything.. still
alot of baggage there.) The parents had little control , so the burden of
the behavior mod came from the regular clasroom teachers.( His prior school
asked him to leave since he was out of his home school district) His
favorite thing was a pack of football logo markers that I kept in the room.
I'm lucky because he loves art. Good luck. betsy