Re: liquid starch in sunny California...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 06:54:13 -0400

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> lmuch) here. You can find it in any grocery store USUALLY and in some of
> those cheaper stores that carry resturant/cleaning supplies like our SMART
> & FINAL here.

Don't remind me! Since moving out of the Bay Area here to Massachusetts in '97
I'm lost without my Berkeley Smart & Final Iris! A great store--great prices!
Surprises everywhere! Wal-Mart, K-Mart?? Aisle after aisle of dull, cheap
junk!

Best wishes,
Joseph