Re: Chagall

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 21:10:09 -0400

AALBAINY wrote:

> HI...I, AM, TO THIS SITE AND HOPING SOMEONE COULD HELP GIVE SOME IDEAS FOR
> SOME CREATIVE LESSONS FOR GEORGIA O'KEEFE'S BONES, AND ALSO SOMETHING FOR
> MARC CHAGALL. THIS IS FOR AN ART APPRECIATION PROGRAM FOR K-8TH
> GRADES..THANKS AALBAINY

I have quite a bit on Chagall if you want it I can forward, but it
will be in about 6-8 emails. It is not in a document on this
computer. I have it laid out in DBAE format, with several different
productions to go with it. There is also a school arts party
production.
Sandra
I did it with k-8th a few years ago.

--