Re: [artsednet] Re: Dreaming

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 18:14:05 -0700

Any chance those Cd's are available for us to buy? I don't know nearly as much
as I would like about the Australian cultures, I'd like to do some learning
right along side my kids. How nice to hear that Australia actually is up enough
on technology and has set a priority to give you the cd's!
Heather