Re: Message Not Deliverable

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 17:57:37 -0500

What happens is that someone has perhaps dropped their e-mail account but
neglected to drop themselves from the getty list. When the getty server
tries to e-mail them the message gets bounced. I used to worry about
why. But it's not worth it. It's just something we get used to and
must live with so be ready to hit the deleat button when they come up.
Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html