Re: Secondary Art Curriculum

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
tiffany Marquart (rt_tchr)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 20:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

LynnMarie,
Thank you for your help. As far as the difference between Specialized
and Media Based Curriculums, I think I worded them wrong in my original
letter. Specialized Curriculum is like Transparent Painting Methods
vs. Opaque Painting Methods. Media based would then be Acrylic vs.
Watercolors vs. Oil, etc. etc. I think that is right, but then again I
didn't create the terms and definitions. Hope I didn't confuse you
even more. Thanks again though.

--tiffany
cape girardeau, mo