RE: Reading and writing in art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bickley-Green, Cynthia Ann (BICKLEYGREENC)
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 19:10:41 -0400

Thank you for mentioning this very important issue in art education. In the
East Carolina University Math Art Project we have found that when we ask
children what they have learned from a particular project every child has a
different answer. This is an area of art educaiton that needs more study and
understanding.

I would like to know if other art teachers on the artsednet have noticed
this aspect of the teaching/learning transaction.

C. Bickley-Green
Director ECU Math Art Project