Re: Art Level vs. Art Ability

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 08:37:15 -0500

Sharon,
Do what is best for the students and their needs. Unless you are in a
very unusual situation,
no one but you or the students are going to know or care what you teach.
Unfortunately, art is
assessed by keeping students and the mess in the classroom and in part "hopefully"
by the displays you put up in the halls.
Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html