Re: Shoes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 17:43:53 -0500

WHAT ?????? Dow Jones ?????

Are you trying to scare us into pulling our retirement savings out, or what.

I phone and check on our 401K and 403B balances daily and only leave a note
for Frani when we loose several thousand in a day. Makes her day, along
with her
morning coffee. We are four years from retirement so it's on our minds.
But I
wouldn't post my losses on the www.

I'm sure you just goofed, Shoes and Stocks, I had one of those days on
Friday also.

Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04