Re: Complaining about drawing again

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 17:29:30 -0500

"I'm glad you couldn't talk when you were one year old, or you would
have said
(I can't walk). Then you would get no practice trying and might be
still crawling today."
My response to: "I can't draw"
"These creations of yours, are your babies." In response to (I give up,
I hate this thing)
"When you were born, you probably weren't exactly what your mother
expected. But
she said it's by baby, and I'm going to love her and nurture her and
some day she will
make me proud." "With a little love and careful attention, your drawing
can make
you proud too." "It's your baby." I borrowed this line from a
printmaker from
New York City, Noah Jimmerson, who visited our classroom a few years back.
Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html