Re: Shoes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 17:55:36 -0400

Bennett wrote:

> The Dow Jones Industrial Average dove nearly 200 points to 10732
> and spent the bulk of
> the day deep in the red before paring its loses to double digits. The Dow
> finished down
> 94.67 points to 10843.21. The Nasdaq Composite gave up <snip>

Thanks for the shoe information. Now, did I miss something, or how is the
above related to shoes or art ed?<GG>

--
Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910
http://www.living-tree.net

Living Tree Pottery & Soaps, Summerfield, NC

~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~

@}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@