Re: Shoes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bennett (sbennett)
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 15:02:26 -0400

Hi in regards to shoes. I have found a brand that has a really thick sole
called K-SWISS. It did not have an arch, but because the sole is so thick
the shoe conformed to my foot. Not all styles have as thick of soles, so
you will need to look around. There are several nice styles, and their
comfort and support are quite good. Try Footlocker, Finishline or The Shoe
Dept. The Dow Jones Industrial Average dove nearly 200 points to 10732
and spent the bulk of
the day deep in the red before paring its loses to double digits. The Dow
finished down
94.67 points to 10843.21. The Nasdaq Composite gave up 16.56 points to
2734.24. The
S&P 500 Index lost 11.96 points to 1319.11.

Breadth was all negative, with losers outpacing winners by a three-to-one
margin on Big Board volume of 689 million shares. The Dow Jones Industrial
Average dove nearly 200 points to 10732 and spent the bulk of
the day deep in the red before paring its loses to double digits. The Dow
finished down
94.67 points to 10843.21. The Nasdaq Composite gave up 16.56 points to
2734.24. The
S&P 500 Index lost 11.96 points to 1319.11.

Breadth was all negative, with losers outpacing winners by a three-to-one
margin on Big Board volume of 689 million shares. Susan in Ohio