Re: New HS Art Club

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 11:03:38 -0700

1. Work on things you can't do (or don't do with the classes) like paper
marbling, and after the kids master it, have a workshop for interested teachers
and let the kids be the teachers.
2. The Art Fair- the club kids could sponsor activity booths for younger kids
to make things at- fish prints, clay, painting, marbling, monoprints, etc.
3.Have a model come for life drawing sessions.