Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
I am not an art teacher in the traditional sense, but I do have ideas:
1. Have the club design and draw a children's coloring book about the =
area or topic of interest.
2. Have the students create hand-painted/drawn greeting cards for =
special needs folks (nursing homes)
3. Have the students adopt a famous artist for a week and do everything =
"in the style of..."
4. Have the students bring different works of their own art in progress =
or finished and other students be assigned to give constructive help.
5. Invite speakers of different art backgrounds to share.
6. Illustrate a story.
7. Try a murder mystery where a skull must be ID through facial =
8. Go to court and try courtroom sketching
9. Design CD covers
10. Study sales and marketing practices currently in vogue today
11. Take an artwalk
12. Teach younger kids an art concept.
13. Do a studio tour.
14. Do a composite from someone's description
15. Design a logo
This is a start---not as strange as it seems--we do all the above and =
more as working artists.=20
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">