Re: Display for Mall

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 22:43:25 -0500

I'm a strong believer in the display of photos of students in the "process"
of learning and creating. I enlarge color photos to 8x10 at kinkos and
mount them on foam core to display along side the finished product.
It is quite informative to parents, other teachers and the public to see the
kids being intently engaged and not being idle or disruptive as the myth
would have it.
Woody in KC