(Fwd) Message not deliverable

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Johanningsmeier, Debbie (johannin)
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 15:26:14 +0000

Date: Fri, 03 Sep 99 01:26:58 EST
From: "Administrator" <administrator>
To: "Johanningsmeier, Debbie" <johannin>
Subject: Message not deliverable

I, too, had heel spurs and finally gave up and consulted a
podiatrist who made a fiberglass insert for my affected foot. I wore
it religiously, and eventually it did help to cure it. But it took a
long time--almost 2 years to be completely pain free!
Also, I had to change all my shoes, and Rockports were the most
comfortable for me, but as soon as they seemed to be really broken
in, I had to buy new. Yes, it was expensive, but when you're feet
hurt, you hurt all over! I was able to buy at an outlet mall, so
that helped with the cost. Now I only buy the better shoes and have
not had any more trouble. Knock on wood. Hope this helps! dj...