Re: batik

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teri S. Mason (terily)
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:57:12 -0500

I used traditional batik wax (available through Nasco & Sax) but I have a friend who
does a crayon batik. She uses crayon stumps melted in a muffin tin (each muffin is a
diff color). This makes the waxed part take on the color, instead of staying white.
It works exactly the same, it just has a different effect.
teri