[Fwd: plastic box]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
dj (djash)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 19:34:27 -0400

--------------BC8A649A1EEEE05DADEE2C92

Karla,
There are paints made for specifically for painting on glass. They are
just called.... glass stains! Look for the water-based ones. They flow
easily (watch out for air bubbles though) and can also be mixed (
flowed onto the glass) to create a tye-tyed look. Some are even textured
or have a crackle effect. There is also a product ..... simulated lead.
It dries hard and is black in color like "real" lead. You can even
aluminum foil (crinkle it first) the back of the glass. The foil shows
through the transparent paint, reflecting light, providing a different
textural effect under the surface of the stain, as well as, hiding
painting mistakes or uneven brushstrokes.

Donna

--------------BC8A649A1EEEE05DADEE2C92