Re: video editing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:23:30 -0400

Hello Teresa,

I have just started using Adobe's software program Premiere for doing some
simple editing of video.

It's a neat program. I have already done quite a few fancy tricks with some
of the motion filters and transitions. Corny stuff but fun. I don't have
anything to compare it to.... since I have never edited video other than
using this program. The possiblities look promising with this capability.

What do others on the list think about Adobe's Premiere program?
Advantages? Disadvantages?