RE: art teachers curse

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Claire Loughheed (ClaireLoughheed)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:07:38 -0400

For those who want comfy feet and still have some style, Dasko clogs
have come out with a new line of shoes called "Solvei"--the same
wonderful support but very funky, fun styles. You can track them down
through the internet.

Claire Loughheed

  • Reply: Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller: "Re: video editing"