Re: apology and explanation

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:17:43 -0400

Well I don't think you were rude and I am posting with list. I was
the one who posted Netiquette because it looks like it would help
and I wish someone would have helped me when I started in February
instead of emailing me privately and really being RUDE! It is very
true that people are reposting long posts and not just putting the
response on what it is they are intending by editing the subject. I
am not on the digest but remember when I'd see things reposted over
and over. We have an archive,
they can always look up old subjects or what pertains to the
discussion.
I try my best but sometimes I forget as well. I could tell by the
middle of your email the tone was not intended to be rude and maybe
they didn't read far enough. Also "People" there is a delete button
use it if you are offended. If you don't want the topic Delete!!!
Sandra