Art Teacher's Curse tired feet and red hands

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lauretta A. Hendricks-Backus (lhb.edu)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 06:04:51 -0500

A couple of weekends ago a coupon came in the mail for an inexpensive
manicure ($9.00). I thought that will be fun, I have never had one before.
It lasted till my first class the next day. Nail polish and teaching art
don't mix... I felt like I had "grown up" hands for a few hours though.
It was fun.

retta