Re: Principals In Furs?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:52:11 -0400

Did I miss a post where did this come from??? I've never seen a
teacher in Fur sounds like a Talking Heads song or a least a video.
She obviously feels she needs to prove something to somebody even if
she looks ridiculous and no one cares. Hey I have a friend from
college his name was(?)Bill Harding. Anyway a few years ago he was
in a commercial because he grows grass on things and makes grass
clothes. He even gave on to Johnnie Carson one year. Well in the
commercial his name say's Gene Poole(so who knows) anyway you guys
could do a project wear you make Grass-Mock fur coats and have
slogans etc. It would be pretty funny anyway. Take pictures etc.
Maybe she'd catch the drift, what a mockery it is.("You can't take
it with you"-Favorite film(Capra)Starring Lionel Barrymore,Jimmy
Stewart) Suggest she see it.
SSB
Wife of Johnnie 2 fingers!!!!!!