Re: The curse of an Art Teacher

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 19:05:05 -0400

What about carpet runners. I don't mean the flimsy plastic over the
granny's LR. (No offense Susan, Wasn't that your M.O.) I mean the
foam which goes under carpet(coushiony stuff). Make your own runner
between tables for you to walk on and give yourself a pod or
platform in which you demo. on. Tape all edges and explain to kids
what it's for. It can always be pulled up in case for easy removal.
Sandra

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick