Re: The curse of an Art Teacher

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
amanda clarke (clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu)
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:46:02 -0500 (CDT)

I am glad to hear about these troubles now, before I enter the world of
teaching. In response to the circle mats, one of the ladies I work with
used it in her department. I loved walking over to her area to take a
break. It is worth a try. I am not sure about the cost, but from the
sounds of it anything that works will be less expensive in the long run,
besides you can take it with you when you leave for greener pastures.

Amanda Clarke
clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu