Re: The Art Teacher's Curse

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
David Pyle (davidp)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:44:19 -0600

During all this discussion on feet, I haven't seen any mention of the inserts
made by Birkenstock. They're eupehemistically called the "Blue Wonders." They
cost in the neighborhood of $50, fit in any standard shoe, and offer the same
comfort and support found only in their sandals.

I've been using them for ten years, and can't imagine wearing conventional
street shoes without them.

David Pyle
CreativEnergy