Re: fairy tales

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 19:21:42 PDT

I did a puppet unit with my students using Nursery Rhymes as the theme
for a second grade project.

I checked out several books with Nursery Rhymes in them. The students
were to pick out a nursery rhyme that they wanted to do. Most worked in
groups of 3 or 4. They were responsible for making the puppets, making
the scenery and any props. They rehearsed the plays and then we
performed them for the entire grade level. It was a wonderful unit on
Puppets, Theatre, and Nursery Rhymes.

If you would like more details, please email me.

Judy in OK...were the winds are beginning to blow the leaves off trees.