Re: hello

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 15:37:26 -0400

Hi Julie --
I ran a little summer program once for neighborhood kids and basically did
what I thought was important re: material exploration. It involved quite a
range of ages. It was sponsored by the local church so I had a nice place
to set up and it was easy to get to for the kids. It was so low-key that I
really have nothing more in the way of advice!!
Liz in rural NY