Re: Visit with an extrordinary man's art.....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 08:23:32 -0400

I am quite jealous now. How lucky to be near San Fran. Does anyone
know if "Calder", will be in ST. Louis or Chicago,as these are the 2
closest
"Real" cities to me. I hope I haven't missed this show.
Wishing I were someplace with culture!!!!!
Sandra