Re: The Art Teacher's Curse

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 06:08:22 -0700

Impowerco wrote:

> In a message dated 9/24/98 11:20:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> mwhite writes:
>
> << I own seven pairs of Birks! In AZ at least, you can
> wear them most of the year, even here in the mountains. I mail order
> them from a company that also re-soles and repairs them. >>
>
> Would you be so kind as to share the name/address of this company with your
> suffering peers? Many thanks!
>
> Charlene (who doesn't care how ugly her shoes are)

It's Footprints, in Lawrence, KS. They sell more styles and colors than
you ever imagined, plus Birk insoles and other manufacturers' shoes. The
insoles are great for non-Birk shoes. Their number is 1-800-488-8316.
They have a very fast turn-around for orders and repairs.

Happy feet, everyone!

Maggie (who still misses Earth Shoes)