Re: Color books

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:44:39 -0400 (EDT)

Book titles on color are Primary Colors and Secondary Colors by Alexander
Theroux. Secondary Colors is the newer one, Pub. March 1997, now
available in paperback. I just found several reviews on it at the barnes
& Noble homepage. You might want to check this site. Ann W. (Mi)

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Kerin Allen wrote:

> Ann,
> I would love to know the title and author of the color books
> that you recommend. I am constantly looking for resources in this area
> especially if there is information about how color affects us
> psychologically. I have only done a little research about color
> perception and how we feel or act when confronted with different colors
> ( hues and tints). I would appreciate a posting when you get the books
> from home. They sound wonderful.
> Kerin Allen
> kallen.edu

  • Reply: teekart: "Re: The Art Teacher's Curse"
  • Reply: teekart: "Re: The Art Teacher's Curse"