RE: The Art Teacher's Curse

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:40:02 -0400

Me, too! Like Alix, I have taught on all manner of hard surfaces. Shoes with
rubber soles, especially sneakers, are most helpful to me. Thirty years ago,
when I was young (and foolish), I tried the spike heels on a concrete
floor-no more. With age, comes wisdom, I guess-comfort is now more important
than looks. We must take care of ourselves, no one else will. Linda in NC