Re: Tired, anyone?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:38:40 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Bunki Kramer <bkramer.us>
To: artsednet.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 1998 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Tired, anyone?

Dear Bunki, Michelle, and All,

Bunki, what great advice. When I first started teaching, I tried to do it
all, boy was I worn out! Now, I tell students what needs to be done before
they leave (as far as clean up), and then I sit back and watch how they get
it done, they figure out the specifics. Soon, in most cases, they have a
system worked out, and they do it without much fuss.

I buy myself special teas so that when I'm feeling stressed, taken advantage
of, or otherwise trampled on, I just brew a cup and relax. Another
advantage of flavored teas, is that they make the room smell wonderful.
Especially Earl Gray (or is it Grey?)....

I have plants, pottery and my own artwork all around. These things remind
me that I am an artist and person, as well as a teacher. I emphasize those
facts when necessary! Oh, and music is a must, for me.

And Bunki, the slipper idea is great! I plan to buy myself a pair of those
leather moccasins with the wool inside.....thanks.

Sincerely, Leah