Re: Art Club Initiation

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 23:27:58 -0400

How about having them get made up in art class by other
students(possibly as an artist). Of course you'd have to have
permission from principal and teachers. Or they could wear a blank
sheet of paper on their back and (no that's looking for trouble.
Okay what about they can't talk for a day and can only draw their
answers(well in other class they could write). Or wear a blindfold
the entire first class, changing stations and experimenting with
different mediums(or just clay). Wear a silly art cap(paper
sculpture hat) which they make in class, through all the other
classes and the other teachers have to sign in order to prove they
have done it.(hang the pen off a string on the hat.
Sandra