Re: artist birthdays & art careers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lorena Nalin (nalin)
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:02:26 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BDE65B.89D6A580

A search of ArtsEdNet Talk archives will access previous birthday lists =
that were posted.

Craig Roland's site @rtroom also has a great list.
http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/artist_birthdays/birthday.html

I have more artists for the fall months that I did not include in =
earlier postings, so I'll drag out the list and get those to you asap.

Lorena Nalin
Elem. art
Tucson, AZ
-----Original Message-----
From: cmaw-deis <cmaw-deis.pa.us>
To: artsednet.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 1998 12:07 PM
Subject: artist birthdays & art careers
=20
I am so glad to be re-connected...
I remember last spring there was a monthly list generated listing =
artist birthdays. Now that I finally have my own room and space...I've =
begun a large calendar listing each middle-schoolers birthday as well as =
any artist who shares the date. I have been working from several =
calendars but seem to lack in female artist listings as well as several =
dates that do not have any listings. I know there is much more!! =
Anyone able to contribute will be most appreciated!
ALSO: In high school, I remember seeing a poster that listed many =
different career opportunities for those with art-training. I want =
students to know there is so much more in addition to teaching and =
creating (which are definately important) as far as art-related careers. =
If anyone knows where I can get a poster....or have more detailed =
listings, please forward and I will design my own poster..... THANXXX

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BDE65B.89D6A580

A search of ArtsEdNet Talk archives = will access=20 previous birthday lists that were posted.

Craig Roland's site @rtroom also has a great=20 list.
http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/artist_birthdays/birthday.html=

I have more artists for the fall months that I did = not include=20 in earlier postings, so I'll drag out the list and get those to you=20 asap.

Lorena Nalin
Elem. art
Tucson, AZ
-----Original = Message-----