Re: artist birthdays & art careers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
cmaw-deis (cmaw-deis.pa.us)
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:04:27 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01BDE642.AC60D8A0

-----Original Message-----
From: cmaw-deis <cmaw-deis.pa.us>
To: artsednet@.pub.getty.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 1998 3:03 PM
Subject: artist birthdays & art careers
=20
I am so glad to be re-connected...
I remember last spring there was a monthly list generated listing =
artist birthdays. I've begun a large calendar listing each =
middle-schoolers birthday as well as any artist who shares the date. I =
have been working from several calendars but seem to lack in female =
artist listings as well as several dates that do not have any listings. =
I know there is much more!! Anyone able to contribute will be most =
appreciated!
ALSO: In high school, I remember seeing a poster that listed many =
different career opportunities for those with art-training. I want =
students to know there is so much more in addition to teaching and =
creating (which are definately important) as far as art-related careers. =
If anyone knows where I can get a poster....or have more detailed =
listings, please forward and I will design my own poster..... THANXXX