Re: New Computer In the Artroom

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jasmine Preston (jdp30)
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 22:23:24 -0500

How exciting! Use whatever graphic program you have to show all those
confusing concepts that are hard to show without lots of handmade examples
or drawing on the board. Examples:
Dragging an object larger allows you to show very quickly how much more
effective it is to draw large instead of small in the space allowed; use
copy and paste or duplicate commands to create instant patterns, use fill
commands to discuss contrast, and so on...

asmine
jdp30