Re: printmaking clean-up

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 12:58:46 -0400

Well I like to put paper down on the tables. Also If they work in
pairs they can clean up rather well. Using Plexiglas or masonite is
a great
surface. At one time i had samples of countertop's(I want to say
formica), and I did mono prints with those. They were about 20x26 or
so.
Brayers can all be dumped into a bucket of soapy water and cafeteria
trays are wonderful to collect brayer's or other inky tools. Divide
kids into cleaning brayers in sink,throwing paper away from tables,
washing off Plexiglas or masonite,whatever is used. However if you
cover your tables in the morning or have chores for the kids to do
in class, you may want to keep on if other classes are using same
materials.
Hope this helps.
Sandra
Sorry I posted with list, I didn't know if others wanted to hear
also.