Re: Question on Dabbler

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
M.Grosspietsch (teachart)
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 09:45:36 -0500

Thanks Clair, although in delving through the geocities weblink you
provided, I did not run across any Dabbler info... just "Painter
Classic" links, which I believe will be replacing Dabbler in the
marketplace. Dabbler is a new addition to our graphics lab, and I would
really like to get a leg up on it quickly.

Is there another link where you found Dabbler info, or did I miss
something on the geocities site?

Margaret