Re: posters, to Leah

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:34:08 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Teri Sanford <terily>
To: Maahmaah <Maahmaah>; art <artsednet.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 17, 1998 10:30 AM
Subject: re: posters, to Leah

Dear Teri,

Those are great ideas. Especially since I should be reminding students that
what we learn in art class can, and should be used whenever they do art
work. They should think of themselves as artists and think like artists
think when they are creating...Thanks for reminding me.

I did work out what I'm going to do. If the fifth grade teachers will have
a discussion with their students about drug prevention (I'm not equipped to
teach that), I will use one class period to talk about poster design, and
assist students while they sketch their ideas. The posters will be
completed in the classrooms. Materials are not a problem since I provide
all the materials for everybody and everything in the whole school. I'm
beginning to think I must have a great budget!!

Sincerely, Leah