Re: multiage class

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:47:05 -0400

Meg wrote:

. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
> teach 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders in the same class?

I'm so glad you asked this! A few years ago I was wondering how to handle
curriculum issues with K/1 groups and found very very little out there to
help, so I made it up on my own (basically I do 1st grade curric one year,
Kdg. curric the next) I've often thought, though, "What would I do if I
had _three_ grade levels in a multiage group?" and came up with no answers.
So, I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone has suggestions!!
Liz in rural NY