Re: Ever heard of Arthur Woelfle?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:11:51 -0400

Check old Harper Bazarr covers. I say this because when I worked in
art supplies, years ago, the owner( a man in his 60's) remembers a
process called duoshade. we still sold it,I also made some pictures
with it. It is a Bristol board which is coated and developed with a
liquid clear developer. It has screens(Formatt or Zipatone)directly
on the board and the way to use is to develop it. So all the Fashion
magazines used this process. Bazarr was in NY, just thought they
might have something in their archives. Maybe WWD. "Women's Wear
Daily" Fashion Mag. would probably be able to help. Last bet would
be F.I.T. in Ny.
Sandra

--
john barrick