Re: Signing Plan - (the book)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Laurann65
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:04:32 EDT

I dug through my son's book shelf and found the book I referred to earlier.

It is called "The Handmade Alphabet" by Laura Rankin published by Dial Books
copyright 1991

I hadn't thought about this book for a long time, I'm glad you reminded me
about it, it is really cool....

Enjoy!

:) Laura Allan

In a message dated 9/15/98 7:59:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
fieldsl.us writes:

<< Laura-I would love to have the name, etc. of the book. Thanks for sharing
your information. Linda in NC