Fwd: Signing Plan

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Laurann65
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:27:16 EDT

--part0_905826437_boundary

From: Laurann65
To: Toulouse95
Subject: Re: Signing Plan
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:26:38 EDT

A few years ago I bought an alphabet book for my son - no words, just a ha=
nd
for each letter, doing the sign, but there was also something incorporated
into the picture that started with that letter... for example I remember t=
he
"A" page was the hand in the "A" position holding asparagus... maybe this
could be incorporated into your ideas.... let me know if you need the name=
and
author, I'd have to find the book.
:) Laura

In a message dated 9/12/98 4:35:09 AM Central Daylight Time,