RE: poster contests

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 08:58:05 -0400

Wendy-is she simply putting them in your box fyi, or does she expect you to
follow up on each. Sometimes they, or the secretaries don't know what to do
with all that stuff, so they give it to the art teacher. First thing I would
do is ask her what she expects. A sound rationale for not doing them is in a
publication by NAEA about contests. Try their address in DC or their
website. Linda in NC

  • Reply: Stenger - Judith DiSalvo: "Re: Betty Edwards and Other Drawing Strategies"