RE: pay question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 08:48:27 -0400

In NC, it's Bachelor's, Master's, 6th yr. supervisory certificate,
Doctorate-there is no in between. We are required to get 15 renewal
credits (ceus) every 5 years to keep our certificates in force, but we
do not get extra pay for them. We do, however, get a 12% raise for
achieving National Board Certification. Linda in NC