Re: Drawing Forms

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 12:51:52 -0400

COOL!!
Plus if they change the position of mobile and then color over
original in a different color on the same paper- another project
Walla!!
Lesson content:) Overlapping form and depth and dimention.
Review exercise in Mona Brookes for overlapping.
Introduction to Calder comes next!
Yahoooieeeee
astrogirl (AKA)sandra/S
In reference to Shishcabob sticks look at the same thing but for
chinese
Bamboo skewers(I have a 100 for a dollar)-I also use them for kite
making!!! They are a little thinner but cheaper!!!

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick