Re: Drawing Forms

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 12:51:52 -0400

Plus if they change the position of mobile and then color over
original in a different color on the same paper- another project
Lesson content:) Overlapping form and depth and dimention.
Review exercise in Mona Brookes for overlapping.
Introduction to Calder comes next!
astrogirl (AKA)sandra/S
In reference to Shishcabob sticks look at the same thing but for
Bamboo skewers(I have a 100 for a dollar)-I also use them for kite
making!!! They are a little thinner but cheaper!!!

Toulouse95 wrote:
> Liz,
> I bought a bunch of white Styrofoam: spheres of different sizes, a large ring, and several cones. Then I constructed a mobile from these by dipping toothpicks into glue and then into the Styrofoam.
>shishkebob sticks could really open it up.

> I can't wait to see some new ideas! Thanks for bringing up this topic.
> Mary Jane

john barrick
Sandra Barrick