Re: The behaviorally challenged student!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 17:50:08 -0700 (PDT)

I feel that this whole move is so disruptive to the educational
process that it is criminal. I think we should encourage
the parents of "normal" children to rise up and demand that they
get the education they are entitled to. We are making special
ed classes out of every classroom and the middle class middle
level average kids are suffering terribly. No one--not the
teacher or the other 28 kids can ignore a tantrum on the floor
as hard as they might try. It's time for average parents to
get upset and demand their rights. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #