Re: Re:Listserve manners

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 18:54:30 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Juncture <Juncture>
To: artsednet.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 08, 1998 10:15 PM
Subject: Re:Listserve manners

Dear Colleagues,

I second Bill's comments. This is perhaps the only place I have meaningful
"conversations" about art and art education. I feel isolated being the only
art teacher in my school, and I rarely get to talk to other art teachers in
my district. I discuss education with other colleagues at school, but as
you know, we have vastly different situations. So, thank you all, and I did
miss the mail over the weekend!

Sincerely, Leah