Re: Computer photo software

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:51:23 -0400

Now I asked John and he said you do have photoshop. That is what
Adobe is. Why don't you experiment with what you have. You can look
at our web to see what can be accomplished with digital
effects(computer animation.
The Brownie camera was all computer generated. Check"My Work",also
there are manuals for adobe photoshop which you should get if you
don't have.
Sandra
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy
I don't know if this is too much for middle school to do maybe
someone
who teaches this in the group could tell us.(there are some if they
will speak).

croberts wrote:
> I want to add some software for the students to use to work with photos, but
> we can not afford PHOTOSHOP. I'm not really familiar with this kind of
> software. We have Adobe Photo Shop, but I don't know much about using this
> or if it would be good for the students to learn to use.
> Carolyn Roberts
> E. B. Frink Middle School
> Kinston, NC

  • Reply: carla schiller: "Re: 8TH GRADE CLAY PROJECTS"